Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great month. Is anyone else ready for the clocks to change and the days to get longer? I cannot wait for spring to get here!
Here are a few blogs that I loved in February
Know Your Value
- Tonya wrote a fantastic article about how to value yourself when it comes to freelancing . Whether you're new to freelancing or a veteran, Freelancing Lessons: You're Worth It is a must read!
- Michelle wrote That Time When I Found $5 and It Was More Than My 3% Annual Raise. This really puts your salary into perspective!
- Chonce from My Debt Epiphany weighed out the pros and cons when she wrote When Moving to Save Money Becomes a Habit. This is a hot topic in the Kristin household as I have been pondering the same thing.
- The Single Dollar asks the all important question that 99% of use are currently experiencing – What to Do With the $$ I'm Saving on Gas?
- Need to get rid of the clutter but don't know where to start? The Write Budget offers some tips on How to Get Rid of Stuff.
- Here's another great article on how to make extra money by selling all your extra stuff from DivSaver – Decluttering The Home Office
- How comes I am only now learning about Budget Bytes?!
How to Say Yes
- This 7 second cat video made my day! Yas Cat